please stay :')

 
 Please stay in my life .
honestly , i’ve had too many people walk into and out of my life ,
as if i didn’t care if they stayed or not . 
but i do care , and every exit has broken me down piece by piece .
so please stay , 
i have room in my heart to love and cherish you .
  i have room in my arms to hold you . 
i have room in my mind to think about you every day . 
the constant conversations and texting and phone calls lead me to believe that you’re serious about me ,
 but who am i kidding ? 
i’ve felt this way so many times before , 
and i’ve been disappointed every time . 
i’m tired of feeling used and being tossed around . 
i want stability for once . 
i just want to be loved by someone who won’t treat me like trash , 
even if i happen to feel like trash . 
so please stay . i really need you in my life .

No comments:

Post a Comment