Capital F :'/



THOUGHT WE WOULD LAST FOREVER .

but i guess that forever would never come into reality 
it will always remain as a dream 
that forever of you and me,  just us two , 
a dream that i once wished to come true 
but i know it will never happen . not anymore .
 i know ,  two months of relationship is not that long enough for me to feel miserable 
when i know that everything is over . 
but with those two months of love with you , 
i was the happiest person in my entire life . 
you made me know how it feels to love and be loved back again . 
i was the happiest when i wake up every morning with a text from you 
telling me to wake up and don`t forget to eat breakfast . 
i was the happiest when you text me 
and tell me how much you misses me 
even though we just talked on the phone . 
i was the happiest when i hear you calling me baby with your sweet voice . 
 i was the happiest when i receive a text from you 
telling me to take good care of myself because you want to get married with me .
 i was the happiest when you always tell stories about your family . 
that made me feel i was part of it too . 
i was the happiest when you tell me how your day went . 
i was the happiest when you tell me random facts about you
 and you never cared on what i would say because 
you know how much i love you
and that i am willing to accept you for who you are .
 i was the happiest when we always spend the whole time on the phone
even if we sometimes ran out of things to talk about .  
i was the happiest when you always say “I love you baby” in the middle of our conversation .
 i was the happiest when you sing on the phone for me.
 i was the happiest when you always laugh every time i make mistakes 
but would tell me that it`s okay because no matter how many mistakes i make, 
that wouldn`t change your love for me . 
i was the happiest when you tell me I love you , I miss you and all other sweet words everyday .
you`ve always been the sweetest .  
i was the happiest when you promised me that you will never leave me .
 i was the happiest when you promised to love me always
 and that it will just be me, always .
you mean the whole world to me ,
and i admit , until now because i can`t easily throw away those memories we had . 
i just want you to know that you`ve been a part of my life . 
you may not be the best that ever happened to me , 
but you`re my most favorite. 
i know i would get through all of these. 
the pain , the tears,  the sadness and all ,
 it will all fade away , in time . 

No comments:

Post a Comment